Taught in Spanish, online version, face-to-face or hybrid format.
Courses usually begin on the third Saturday of January and third Saturday of August each year.
Two main courses:
- Basic course in TFP
- TFP course applied to the Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).
It is worth mentioning that our educational offering might differ because we are constantly renewing our plans such as the Semi-structured Interview of Personality Organization – STIPO Workshop (by request).
The two main events that we mention help the participants to obtain the Level-A certification for the ISTFP, which indicates that the student must participate in a course, seminar or workshop to obtain the equivalent of 63 hours of guaranteed training seminars by the ISTFP.
Speakers: TFP- Group México – Founding members (all certified by the ISTFP).
- Dr. Juan Pablo Ahumada / [email protected]
- Dra. Ruth Alcalá / [email protected]
- Dra. Xóchitl Duque / [email protected]
- Dra. Diana Téllez / [email protected]
Teachers on call:
- Andrés Rodríguez/ [email protected]
- Dr. Iván Arango/ [email protected]
- Dra. Marcela Biagini/ [email protected]
- Dra. Laura González Macias/ [email protected]
- Dra. Marcela Blum/ [email protected]
*The founding members of the TFP Group México have accumulated many years of experience in the organization of training courses, on the diagnosis of Personality Disorder and Transference-Focused Psychotherapy, both in México and Internationally. It is possible to design tailored training courses in hospitals, health care centers or groups interested in the subject.