Benefits of Membership
The ISTFP is a community of professionals committed to the development, research, application, and dissemination of Transference Focused Psychotherapy (TFP), a psychoanalytic treatment for patients with borderline and other personality disorders. Membership in the ISTFP offers:
- fellowship among peers with mutual professional interest
- informational emails from our listserv
- access to seminars and conferences
- access to member-only content and publications on our website
- receipt of the ISTFP newsletter (sent quarterly)
- eligibility to vote in ISTFP elections
Perhaps most importantly, you will be joining a community of lifetime professionals with whom to network and learn within your chosen profession.
Join the ISTFP
If you wish to join the ISTFP, please begin the membership process here.
If you are already an ISTFP member or have been a member in the past, please renew or reactivate an existing account. Contact the webmaster if you cannot locate your username or the email address you used.