Note: during this heavy period of renewals, some members have had questions and these are being answered on an FAQ (frequently asked questions) page.
Dear Colleague, If you are renewing a membership, please select the desired year and type below and then review and update your profile. Yearly membership dues are €70 for full members and €35 for students* and members who are retired.
- “Your Level” on your Membership Account page indicates the latest year for which we have received your payment. Please pay below for the next year.
- You will be brought to the Membership Confirmation page after payment. If you need to make two payments, simply click Membership in the website navigation and you will be brought back here.
- Then please review your profile information and make any necessary updates.
- If another person or organization is making payment for your membership, please indicate that name in the Payer field as it will appear on the credit card payment or on the bank account payment.
- Please use the Roman alphabet.
- If you have a current or expired membership, you may review your previous selection(s) and history here.
- *A “student” is a person whose primary activity is studying toward a degree.
- Those persons completing ISTFP training toward TFP certifications are considered “regular” members.
- We thank those “retired” members who have completed their careers and choose to continue to support the ISTFP.
If you want to pay with credit card, click PayPal and it will allow you to do so. If you want to pay via bank transfer, please select “Pay by Bank Transfer” and confirm. Then make the transfer: IBAN: AT581813080830320000; BIC: BWFBATW1. This information will be repeated on the confirmation email you receive.
- Please note: paying by bank transfer is costly for non-EU countries because of high transaction fees. We suggest you pay with credit card via Paypal. Or, if you pay by bank transfer, please pay the fee(s).
Thank you for supporting the ISTFP.
2023 Retired or Student