- Continuing Education Program in TFP since 2016 by Grupo TFP México2025-01-02 (2/11/2020)Taught in Spanish, online version, face-to-face or hybrid format. Courses usually begin on the third Saturday of January and third Saturday of August each year. Two main courses:
- Basic course in TFP
- TFP course applied to the Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).
- Otto Kernberg SCIENTIFIC DEBATE and MASTER CLASS2021-10-03 (8/17/2021)
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder within the Framework of Object Relations Theory: Current Perspectives2021-10-23 (5/5/2021)
The Home of Transference-Focused Psychotherapy in North America
A Zoom Conference – Friday, October 22, 2021, 8:15 am – 3:30 pm
Presentations by: Otto Kernberg, Eve Caligor, Barry Stern, Diana Diamond, Frank Yeomans, John Clarkin, Nicole Cain, Julia Swislow
- TFP Foundational Workshop2021-11-06 (10/7/2021)
Presented by: Frank Yeomans, MD, PhD
Online via Zoom, November 5 – 6, 2021
Sponsored by McLean Hospital
- Introduction to Transference-Focused Psychotherapy2022-05-28 (5/18/2022)
Presented at TFP PERÚ, the ISTFP’s new South American group
Saturday, 28 May 2022, 10:00 am Perú, 12:00pm Uruguay.
Presented by Mónica Eidlin MSc, Psychotherapist and General Director of TFP-Uruguay. (more…)
- ISTFP Conference, 7th Biennial2022-11-01 (9/21/2021)
- TFP – LatinoAmerica Presents Otto Kernberg and Mark Solms20220626 (4/25/2022)
Zoom webinar – 25 June 2022, 7:30am NY time.
Two of the Greatest Thinkers Together
in dialogue on one of the most controversial issues of the day.
Otto Kernberg and Mark Solms will talk about neurosciences, mental apparatus and clinical practice.
Pre-sale price until 30 April, US $60. For information and registration: (more…)